I've a sore throat and scalloped tongue that's a little sore? I've had scalloped tongue once before had full blood count was normal

Scalloped tongues . In itself is nothing to be concerned about. It usually results from the tongue rubbing against the adjacent lower back teeth. If you have any other dental or medical symptoms or issues, i would suggest that you see a dentist or physician for an evaluation.
Very common. pressing your tongue against dental arches due to sore throat over prolonged periods of time can result in to this problem.
Scalloped tongue. Scalloped tongue is usually caused by the tongue pushing against the inside surface of the teeth, this can be a result of inflammation and swelling, dry mouth, or a nmber of other possiblilites. See you physician to determine if mediaction is necessary here.