Recurring skin eruptions in same location on both sides of face.?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Describe these

The term "eruptions" can have many different meanings to different doctors.
If you could describe these (flat, elevated, small, large, colored, itchy, tender, pus-filled, and so on) it would be far easier to have some idea of what they might be. The best solution, however, is to have your local doctor take a look at them.

In brief: Describe these

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Julie Stevens

In brief: Rosacea

Rosacea would be my first guess.
Especially if it is on your cheeks and/or nose. Acne and exzema would be runners up. The rash with lupus is not usually an "eruption". Having it examined during an eruption would be the best bet for an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Rosacea

Rosacea would be my first guess.
Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Julie Stevens