Every time I have a bm it feels like my insides (from my stomach down) are gonna come with it. I never had problems till I was constipated months ago.?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Tenesmus
Rectal tenesmus is a sensation that one feels the need to have a bm or incomplete evaculation of the bowel content, eventhoug there may not be stool at all.
In more severe cases, the sensation can be quite uncomfortable and one feels that the inside may come out because the feel of "need to go badly" there are many causes for this and so you should have it checked out by your doctor.

In brief: Tenesmus
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Adam Smith