How can I boost my metabolism, I work out 5 days a week and am starting to eat healthy?

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz

In brief: Continue

Exercising earlier in the day has been shown to boost metabolism and weight loss more than later in the day, but exercise anytime is better than none.

In brief: Continue

Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. J. patrick Tokarz
Dr. Mark Perloe
If you are doing too much aerobic exercise you may be losing muscle mass which reduces your your metabolism. Weight training is best to increase metabolism while aerobics will do the opposite.
Dr. Daniel Kessler

In brief: Eating meals

You need to eat small meals multiple times a day as this way your metabolism will constantly be active.
Do not just eat one large meal at night and then go to sleep as this is recipe for disaster and will lead to weight gain. Good luck.

In brief: Eating meals

Dr. Daniel Kessler
Dr. Daniel Kessler
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham