I take humira (adalimumab) for Crohn's disease. I also take melatonin to sleep and read melatonin may affect the humira (adalimumab). Should I be concerned?

Not really. It is good that you are reading the labels/warnings before using medications etc...But fortunately there is not much interaction between melatonin and humira (adalimumab)...
Humira/Melatonin. There are quite a few interactions between the two agents, such as fatigue, nausea/vomiting, depression, headache, blurred vision. Suggest to discuss with your pcp and local GI physician regarding your medications. Suggest to not use them together.