I have prescription for pain killers vicodone and percucets, how long will they be in my urine. Will epidural steroids show up in a urine drug test?

Up to a week. Vicodin and Percocet will show up on a good urine screen for as long as a week afterwards. If they are lawfully prescribed, simply explain. If not, please get the help of a pain management or addiction specialist -- this is no way to live. The steroids injected epidurally are not screened-for drugs of abuse.
Up to a week. Vicoden and Percocet contain a synthetic opiate which will only test positive on a drug screen which tests for expanded opiates. Routine 5, 6 and 10 panel drugs screens do not test for synthetic opiates so if this is the drug test being performed it will not test positive at all. If the test includes expanded opiates it can be positive for up to a week after the drug was last used.