I have neck pain while driving car for more than a hour. What to do?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: Neck pain

The neck pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement .
.. The treatment varies and depends on the cause of your pain. I recommend you seeking help from a pain management doctor. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Neck pain

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Pain Management

In brief: I wonder

If those small beed pillows wouldn't afford you relief without compromising your ability to turn left or right? I'm thinking you might feel so good, you fall asleep.
Scrap the pillow idea!

In brief: I wonder

Scrap the pillow idea!
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. Ihab Ibrahim
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine