How do you go about sex with genital warts. Id like a family someday so how can you have unprotected sex with this virus? Help please. I'm confused

Sex OK w reg partner. If you have been having sex with a regular partner before or since the warts appeared, he (or she) is already exposed and probably infected. Continued sex won't hurt anything and won't reinfect your partner. (S/He should be examined and treated if warts appear, otherwise no need to even see a doctor.) Several treatments are available. You should avoid sex with new partners until warts are gone.
Protected sex. You must get rid of warts .Depending on extent it may difficult to totally eradicate warts without spreading them to your partner. When you ready for family a condom with the tip missing will help protect against transmission and allow sperm to fertilize egg.