What medicines can assist with "focus" that are not stimulants? (i don't like how Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) XR makes me feel.) tried it for 45 days.

Strattera (atomoxetine) Strattera (atomoxetine) is a non-stimulant add/adhd...It is probably not as effective, but can useful for some folks. Intuniv is another option, but this one is more useful for the hyperactivity component of this illness and likely to benefit hyperactive kids than adult... Ask your doc about options...
It depends. It depends a bit on age but there are at least 2 or 3 classes of "non-stimulant" medicines used in adhd. These include Alpha agonists like Clonidine and Tenex (usually used more in kids than adults), some antidepressants (like wellbutrin) and at least one unique medication called strattera (atomoxetine).