I've had a leg cramp for 3 days, it's moved down my leg, and now my foot is numb, but still with a lot of leg/hip pain. Is this dangerous?

Dr. Brian Flyer

In brief: Leg pain and numbnes

Sounds like sciatica, the way you describe the pain moving down your leg and having numbness.
This is usually due to a slipped disc. Would have it checked out.

In brief: Leg pain and numbnes

Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Julie Stevens

In brief: Clot?

If your calf hurts or is larger in circumference from the opposite side then get to your doc right away for an ultrasound to look for a blood clot.
If you foot changes color or is cool compared to the other side then get to the doc asap. I could purely be a cramp, but with out an exam it is impossible to tell. Not worth the risk of waiting.

In brief: Clot?

Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Adam Levy