Im not satisfied with the pregtest I tok.So after two weks of neg result again I tried after a week..N it neg is it enough to beliv that im realy neg?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Yes, probably

The blood test for pregnancy (HCG) is in the blood stream beginning about 11-12 days after ovulation.
The urine test is pos about 14-16 days later. Always get blood test if you have reason to think you are pg. Sometimes women do not know when they ovulate so time of test may be off. Your timing sounds correct. If not having period and neg pg-test then maybe no ovulation. Check with doc for eval.

In brief: Yes, probably

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Probably

If there is any question as to the result of a home test, i suggest that you contact your physician and have a blood test.
The blood test is more definitive.

In brief: Probably

The blood test is more definitive.
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Mark Pack