I'm 20yo. In pics I have red eye effect in both eyes but the pupil is more bright red in left eye and greater in diameter as compared to the right eye?

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Ophthalmology

In brief: Anisocoria

Pupil size inequalities (anisocoria) requires an eye exam, and it should be done right away.
There are important things to rule out to ensure that your pupils are normal. About 20% of individuals have this normally (physiologic), whereas others may have it on the basis of disease or medications. The latter causes: 3rd nerve palsy, horner's, aidies, certain drugs (eg eye meds), injury, inflamed i.

In brief: Anisocoria

Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Jon Fishburn
Dr. Arnon Rubin