I'm 21 years old i feel low testosterone can I take zinc and fish oil supplement to boost testosterone? Are there any side effects of these supplement

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: They are safe if...

As i mentioned in my other answer, it's very unlikely you have low testosterone-other conditions with similar symptoms are much more likely.
Ask you doc to test free & total testosterone levels. Zinc is safe to try. It can cause nausea; avoid taking more than 50 mg a day or it may impair immune function & cause low copper. Fish oil is safe but look for a purified brand to avoid heavy metals/pcb's.

In brief: They are safe if...

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology