I have adenomyosis I been trying naturally for three years but failed what can I do to improve my chances of conceiving am ?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Adenomyosis

If you have endometriosis and are not conceiving i suggest that you be treated medically for the endometriosis of the uterus with medical therapy.
Taking an analogue such as Lupron (leuprolide) will reduce the adenmyosis, and increase the chances of conceiving.

In brief: Adenomyosis

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
3 comments
Dr. Carolyn Thompson
Adenomyosis is essentially endometriosis within the wall of the uterus. If you have it there, it may also be in other areas. You might consider a test called an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) do determine if your fallopian tubes are open or not. It is a type of x-ray test and only takes a few minutes to perform.
Dr. Robert Lutz
How did you get a diagnosis of adenomyosis as usually this determined by hysterectomy? Laparoscopy to diagnose endometriosis as well as other basic infertility workup would be necessary before considering adenomyosis as a cause.
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: Adenomyosis

This is a serious disease.
Worse scenario is when your tubes due to chronic inflamation got completely obliterated. In this case surgical removal of both tubes and in vitro fertilization is the only viable option.

In brief: Adenomyosis

This is a serious disease.
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Amr Azim
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Check fertility

Investigate male, tubal and ovulatory factors of infertility and treat accordingly.
If suitable perform ovarian stimulation and IUI or ivf.

In brief: Check fertility

Dr. Amr Azim
Dr. Amr Azim

In brief: Need more info

There are three answers given all of which are very dependent of specific issues, and may not apply to you.
You need to a see a physician trained in infertility management and get worked up. Only then will you have reliable answers.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Adam Levy