I have congenital spinal stenosis and have had two back surgeries, involvong laminectomies and chip removal. What is my best remedy?

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Weight control
I am sorry for your condition but you can at least control your weight -- the lighter you are the less strain to the back and legs.

In brief: Weight control
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Should have had it
Even after the first surgery, the rate of success should have been good unless you smoke, are obese, a diabetic, all the the above- or had a significant surgical complication with either one could compromise results.
Maybe there is another reason for your symptoms. Get a second opinion from a spine surgeon

In brief: Should have had it
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Thomas Dowling
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management
In brief: Depends
There is no specific remedy for spinal stenosis.
My remedy, i assume you mean something to relieve the pain. Many things have been tried-epidural steroid injections, surgery, spinal cord stimulation. A new procedure that shows promise is referred to as the mild procedure. Mild stands for minimally invasive lumbar decompression.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Eric Weisman