For the pas couple of days I have had many mood swings, and I have never been like that...Why is that?

Dr. Slade Suchecki
In brief: Many possibilities
Mood changes are common and can be related to stress and anxiety as well as metabolic and hormonal changes.
Diet may be involved or a vitamin deficiency or even recent medication changes. I would recommend talking with your physician to work through the possible causes and find a solution. If your mood is severe and you feel you may hurt yourself or another, seek medical attention immediately.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Dr. J. Patrick Tokarz
See your personal provider to further evaluate the cause.
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
In brief: Other ideas
Alcohol is the most common reason i see for people suddenly having mood swings.
Often after a great vacation with excessive drinking, the following week or more is terrible with mood swings and anxiety esp if they continue to drink. I would add excess caffeine, stressors and medications. Otherwise, i agree, there are many causes to look for.

In brief: Other ideas
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Eric Weisman