When period comes (28 day aprox & 5 day long)my belly hurts the 1st day and a bit the 2nd day, also I get blood clots. Sometimes really hurts anus. ¿?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Pain with menses

Cramps associated with the first day of the menses is not all that unusual, but if it interferes with your normal activities or is not relieved with motrin, advil or aleve, (naproxen) you should see your physician.
Menstrual pain that interferes with normal activity could indicate endometriosis, and a trial of birth control pills may be in order to try and control the symptoms. Persistant pain is abnormal.

In brief: Pain with menses

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Adam Levy