What should I worry about with having sjogren's syndrome and fibromyalgia and possibly lupus . Will find out bout lupus one soon.

Dr. Sheeja Francis
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Clarify diagnosis

Out of the diagnoses mentioned, fibromyalgia is most prevalent and increasingly recognized.
Fibromyalgia is a central pain syndrome that causes diffuse body pain and fatigue triggered by poor sleep. An autoimmune disease such as sjogren's or lupus can trigger fibromyalgia, however, do not cause fibromyalgia. I would recommend that you see a rheumatologist to clarify diagnosis.

In brief: Clarify diagnosis

Dr. Sheeja Francis
Dr. Sheeja Francis
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: I doubt you will...

Have both sjogren's and lupus, irrespective of seroligies.
You must have features of the disease for DX the number one extra-glandular sx of sjogren's are cognitive dysfunction and fatigue, i would also throw out the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, i wrote a paper on the subject:"the effect of Modafinil on fatigue & cognitive function in sjogren's. http://acr.confex.com/acr/2007/webprogram/paper7848.

In brief: I doubt you will...

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham