Should i b scared if my MRI report cam bac sayin "small non enlarged incidental reactive lymph nodes r noted in the neck, which r probably reactive"?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Be happy

Radiologists are very good at reading what may be worrisome and what looks like just reactive nodes.
I would be bothered if it said "can't be sure and recommend recheck in 3-6 months", but this basically says don't worry about things, so don't! call the ones you love tonight and say "i'm great, and i love you", take a walk with your significant other and enjoy life - you are fine!

In brief: Be happy

Dr. William Forsythe