I have a white painfull blister in the inner wall of my mouth. What could it be and how can I treat it?

Dr. Julie Stevens
In brief: More info
Most blisters in the mouth are viral.
Some painful. Some not. You can get lesions your inner cheek from a chronic injury (bite) from your teeth. If the blisters/sores make it painful or difficult to eat or swallow, then you need to see your doc. For an rx. You can sooth your mouth by combining equal amounts of liquid benedryl, maalox and oral analgesic. Swish around and spit it out.

In brief: More info
Most blisters in the mouth are viral.
Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Julie Stevens
Dr. Anna Meyer
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Canker sore
This sounds like a canker sore (aphthous ulcer).
Topical medications like zilactin or anbesol may help. If it doesn't go away in two weeks, you should have a doctor look at it.

In brief: Canker sore
Dr. Anna Meyer
Dr. Anna Meyer