I'm wondering what TSH rfx on abnormal to free t4. Tsh 0.674. On my blood tests means. I also had glucose level of 56.

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Normal TSH

Tsh rfx means that if the TSH level was abnormal, the lab would then automatically check your thyroid level with a free t4.
Since your TSH was normal, the free T4 was not done. The glucose of 56 is low. Are you on meds that can lower your sugar? Sometimes the lab test will be inaccurate if the blood has been sitting for a long time before it was processed. You should have it repeated to verify.

In brief: Normal TSH

Dr. Vicken Poochikian