I got an high sgpt of 732 and sgot of 250 , what food can I have in order to get my lft normal ?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Food not enough but

These are very high levels.
You need to find out why your liver enzymes are so high- most likely you have hepatitis- if type a it is self-limited. It could be due to toxins (including alcohol) as well. A healthy diet may help but is probably not enough to get these normal. Eat lots of organic fruits and vegetables, avoid all alcohol, fried foods & gmo foods. Herbs & IV vit c drips may help too.

In brief: Food not enough but

These are very high levels.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dengue fever can cause an acute hepatitis. The liver enzymes should come down as this resolves. Consider liver-supportive herbs like milk thistle and dandelion extracts. If you can find a homeopathic remedy called Eupatorium perfolatum it might be very helpful and get a Vit C drip if you can (holistic doctors provide these).
Dr. William Forsythe