How can I deal with horrible foot cramps that hurt so much to the bone of my legs?

Dr. William Lizarraga

In brief: Hard to say

Without more information.
These cramps could be related to any number of things. Electrolyte disturbances, medication related side effects, restless legs, even certain types of arthritis might all be at play. I'd begin with a discussion with your doctor...Good luck!

In brief: Hard to say

Without more information.
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Jay Ryan
Podiatry

In brief: See doctor

Review whether it is a bone problem (indirectly causing muscle pain) or whether it is a tendon spasm or electrolyte imbalance.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You go to the

Podiatrist to see why this is occuring and you stop that pain in its tracks.
Gosh, i think florida has as many podiatrists as new york. No reason to be walking around in pain like that.

In brief: You go to the

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jack Hinkle