How can I deal with horrible foot cramps that hurt so much to the bone of my legs?

Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: Hard to say
Without more information.
These cramps could be related to any number of things. Electrolyte disturbances, medication related side effects, restless legs, even certain types of arthritis might all be at play. I'd begin with a discussion with your doctor...Good luck!

In brief: Hard to say
Without more information.
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Jay Ryan
Podiatry
In brief: See doctor
Review whether it is a bone problem (indirectly causing muscle pain) or whether it is a tendon spasm or electrolyte imbalance.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: You go to the
Podiatrist to see why this is occuring and you stop that pain in its tracks.
Gosh, i think florida has as many podiatrists as new york. No reason to be walking around in pain like that.

In brief: You go to the
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Keegan Duchicela