Hiya doc can I ask how genotropin (human growth hormone) is administrated. As a steroid user I am just starting to use it can you give me some tips to how much and how ofte?

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Bad idea

It sounds like you are using androgenic steroids and growth hormone to enhance physical performance.
This is a bad idea, dangerous in the long run, and illegal. Mother nature has a way of biting back at you when you abuse your body with unnatural substances. Taking steroids and growth hormone when you don't need it is simply wrong. If you can't see this, you are headed for big trouble later.

In brief: Bad idea

Dr. William Forsythe