Care for infected tattoo, its infected or rejecting in? Have scabs cleaning w peroxide n triple antibiotic cream. Tried covering but pulled scab off.

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Would be

Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
This way you can get the best treatment.

In brief: Would be

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Several possibilitie

You may be experiencing an allergic or hypersensitivity reaction to the tattoo pigments or it may simply be the triple antibiotic.
Bacitracin (one of the components of triple antibiotic cream) is commonly responsible for triggering skin reactions. I contact your tattoo artist, stop triple antibiotics and apply Hydrocortisone ointment 2-3 times a day -i f there is no improvement in 5 days, call md.

In brief: Several possibilitie

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik