How can I safely detox from fioricet with codeine (acetaminophen butalbital caffeine and codeine)?

Need medical help. You will need to reduce the dose slowly and at the same time initiated some other non addictive preventive treatment for migraine such as topiramate or topamax or a beta blocker with the use of a triptan such as Imitrex (sumatriptan) for acute attacks. You may need something for anxiety as you withdraw from the barbituric component of fioricet.
Difficult. Unfortunately, that medication contains a barbiturate and a narcotic analgesic both of which have addictive potential. If you are having problems with its use, I would urge you to talk to your doctor. You may need to enter a structured addiction program to safely stop its use. If you are taking it for headache you will need another treatment for that problem. Good luck.