My left eye has been twitching lately & there is a tiny white bump on the inside of my bottom lead. I've been using zaditor (ketotifen) eye drops but its not helpn?

Dr. Ryan Stanton
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Stye?

The bump sounds like a stye.
Treat it with warm compresses. Have it check if it persists because they occasional have to be drained or other treatments. The twitching is little muscle spasms of the lid.

In brief: Stye?

The bump sounds like a stye.
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Ryan Stanton
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Eye problem

Have you been to an eye dr.? What does he or she say is wrong? You know, you can call your dr. Any time and ask a question.
Alot of folks don't know that, but it's true.

In brief: Eye problem

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: 2 separate probs

The twitching is likely blepharospasm, which isn't usually anything to worry about.
It can be exacerbated by caffeine and other stimulants and can be treated with Botox if severe. The white bump may be a stye. Hot compresses will usually help if that is the case. If either problem persists, go see your (eye) doctor.

In brief: 2 separate probs

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman