I have bad health anxiety but had to have a testical torsion surgery if i had an illness would the hospital know about it from my blood tests for op?

Pathology

In brief: I'm betting so

You already showed courage in writing healthtap, and i hope the torsion surgery was a success.
If your ordinary physical and routine labs were okay, i'd urge you stop worrying -- but i also know how some people worry about being sick even without there being any basis. You have insight which is great. A course of cognitive-behavior therapy, rather than my reassurance, would be a great idea now.

In brief: I'm betting so

Dr. Arnon Rubin