I have a sore scratchy throat, my voice is gone, a dry cough and runny nose. I have been taking nyquil and dayquil, nothing is working. What can I d?

Wait, rest, hydrate. Right now many viral upper respiratory infections are 'going around'! nyquil & dayquil both just treat the symptoms. Your body has to develop antibodies to this new viral intruder to your body. The only cure is to wait and help your body heal. Anti-biotics will not treat a viral respiratory infection. A statistic: over 50% of anti-biotics written in usa are unnecessary. Hope u r better soon!
Wait! Nobody likes a cold. The symptoms can make you feel awful. There is no cure, though, besides letting your body heal. Over the counter remedies can help, like acetaminophen, decongestants, salt water gargles, nasal saline rinses, and expectorants. Some doctors might prescribe nasal steroids depending on symptoms. Antibiotics won't help a virus. Best to get plenty of rest and stay well fed!