Sore joints all over and swollen hands and feet.?

Acute Rheumatoid. Acute swelling of joints could be a serious problem. You may have an 'auto-immune' disease where you are making antibodies to your own joints (example=rheumatoid arthritis). Simple blood tests can sort this out. The fastest test is a 'sed. Rate' (&crp) and if elevated highly suggests an auto-immune disease. I recommend getting to your doctor right away, then you may need a 'rheumatologist'.
Arthritis. You have arthritis by definition. Inflammatory arthritis is seen in things like rheumatoid arthritis and is a symmetric swelling and pain in the hands and wrists and other joints that is worse with rest and better with movement. On the other hand, osteoarthritis is a wear and tear arthritis that is worse with activity. Talk to a primary care doctor so you can figure out what to do next!