Why do I have little pleasure when haveing sexual intercourse? Is there positions that would make it more pleasurable? I am a girl.

Communication. Your partner needs to know what excites you and what you find pleasurable. Studies show that most women infrequently experience orgasm with insertional intercourse. The majoirty of women who do have orgasm, do so as a result of some form of direct clitoral stimulation (manual, oral, vibrator, etc). Read the original text by "masters and johnson" (the joys of sex) or a later text with your partner.
No one understands. I am not an specialist here; some medications may be available that you can discuss with your physician. I was taught to tell couples to plan one week without intercourse, exploring others ways to make each other happy and feel good in and out of bed. It takes work and imagination. Same for week 2, etc. -- eventually intercourse will resume and be better for both of you.
What a shame. Firstly, do u like any physical contact, holding hands, touching & being touched, stroking & being stroked, kissing etc?Or masturbating?Liking physical contact is a start. It may just not be your thing if you just don't like physical contact. Have you questioned your sexual orientation?Nothing wrong with being gay.There is much more to sex than intercourse-touching, stroking, kissing, foreplay.G luck.
Depends.. There are physical and emotional/psychological factors involved in sexual activity. You should talk to a female md about this. Finding new positions may not be necessary.