I have trouble sleeping and for the past few weeks my urine has been green and orange at times. Does anyone know what might be wrong with me?

David Escobar
In brief: Medications?
Are you currently taking any medications? There are a few that can turn your urine orange.

In brief: Medications?
David Escobar
David Escobar
Answer assisted by David Escobar, Medical Student
Dr. Stephen Sudler
In brief: Difficult to say
Your symptoms may or may noy be related.
At any rate the urinary symptoms are unusual unless you are taking a medication that can cause urine discoloration. There are several that may do so. If this is not the case, then it is best discussed with your physician, who can recommend an appropriate investigation of your symptoms.

In brief: Difficult to say
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Stephen Sudler
Dr. Adam Smith