Do allergy oral drops work? Do they work as well as allergy injections? Should I stop the drops and look into shots?

In principle, yes. Allergy drops have been used as off-label allergy treatment for many years and shown to be effective in certain environmental allergies. Its limitation is that it is dose-related meaning doctors could not fit so many allergens into the drop. It also does not work in case of patients with multiple environmental sensitivities shown on allergy testing. In that case, allergy shots would work better.
Drops or shots. Oral allergy drops (slit) work but are not yet approved by fda in us although doctors do use it "off label". There are still many unanswered questions regarding appropriate allergens and dosage. Allergy injections (scit) are generally more effective but have more potential side effects and must be given in the doctor's office.