I am 32 year and my period never comes naturalytelser, my doc gives me hormones to help because I produsing egg...Can I make baby? What's my odds?

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine
Clearly, you need to ovulate in order to conceive, and you dr. Can help you ovulate since it is unlikely that you do on your own, or a least you don't all the time.
The dds of pregnancy are around 15-20%/cycle of ovulating at your age.

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Making Babies
Achieving pregnancy requires ovulation, open tubes, good sperm and a normal uterus.
Your physician should check all these factors before beginning ovulation treatment. Too often, women are treated with ovulation medications prior to the semen analysis. After months they learn that the male also has a severe sperm problem and that they've wasted considerable time and money.

In brief: Making Babies
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mary Efremov
In brief: Possibly..
If you are making eggs, you can have a baby, ovulating women are fertile, but there is more to getting pregnant than just ovulating, the egg has to ge to the fallopian tube, then it has to meet a sperm, then the zygote(fertilized egg) has to implant in the uterus.
..Then things have to work well for nine months.....

In brief: Possibly..
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Mary Efremov
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham