Have tingling on jaw and sometimes lips. Feels like I had numbing med at a dentist but I did not. Is it the axonal polyneuropathy or dental.

See DDS first. See a dentist or oral surgeon to evaluate your symptoms and they will take a panoramic radiograph (x-ray) or 3d ct scan to determine if your problem is of dental origin (a large abscess or infected tooth could put pressure on you jaw nerve causing a numb feeling. If problem isn't dental, they may refer you to a neurologist.
Consult in order. There is no way that we can attempt a diagnosis without you actually being seen. You should see an oral surgeon to rule out any dental causes, and your primary care physician who may refer you to a neurologist or other specialist to rule out medical causes. Start the ball rolling as soon as possible, as this may well be symptoms of some serious problem!