I have this 35 year rash all over my body feet toes fingers back torso was told many results I have pictures of it. I will never find the right? ?

See an expert. There is almost always an answer. Seeing a highly regarded dermatologist in your area, or seeking an opinion at a referral center is helpful in a complicated case.
Dermatologist. Such an extensive and long-lasting rash should be immediately evaluated by a dermatologist. Many potential causes could include infection, medication reaction, autoimmune disorder, or serious underlying disorder that is causing a secondary rash.