Two weeks ago I had a mild fever for two days. Since then I have felt general fatigue, muscle aches (neck), and headaches daily, all mild. ?

Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: Viral??

Many viruses can cause myalgia/headaches and fever, but so can things iike lyme's disease, syphilis and mononucleosis.
.Please see your doctor to check you over and find out if anything else needs to be done, there is not enough information you can get on the internet to make a diagnosis, or reassure you it is only viral!

In brief: Viral??

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Should recover

If two weeks have gone by and you have not become increasingly ill it is unlikely that you will.
There are several viral illnesses and an occasional bacterial illness which can cause prolonged symptoms of malaise, fatigue, etc. If you continue to feel poorly in another week or two would recommend your seeing your family doctor.

In brief: Should recover

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Steven Seres