What weight loss injections are most effective with mild exercise wanting to lose about 20lbs., lipoden, l-carnitine, and/or b12&hcg?

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: None

There is no good clinical studies that show that any of these injections will assist with weight loss.
Eating fewer calories, burning more with exercise are the only real way to lose weight and keep it off.

In brief: None

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: HCG diet

Hcg diet requires no exercise to lose weight.
You must adhere to the diet strictly, 500 calories as outlined by dr. Simeons. Too many practitioners have modified the diet and think it works just because of the hormone. I have seen some promoting as much as 1500 calorie diet with HCG and claim they will lose weight, a pure hoax. See a qualified physician, you don't need the B12 while on diet.

In brief: HCG diet

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham