I think I might have an eating disorder, I stop eating for days at a time, and sometimes I binge and I want to look emanciated, what do I do?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Eating disorders
Anorexia nervosa, bulemia, & other eating disorders are potentially life-threatening diseases best treated by providers who have substantial clinical experience in dealing, on both an outpatient and inpatient basis, with the conditions.
There are centers of excellence at many tertiary institutions that combine the expertise of many specialists--find one near you please and get help soon.

In brief: Eating disorders
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Seek help
The longer this pattern of behavior continues, the harder it is on you and your physician.
Please seek help assp.

In brief: Seek help
Please seek help assp.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Jane Van Dis