Whats the best thing to take to speed recover from the flu?

Time. . Flu medicines like oseltamivir can hasten recovery and are prescribed by doctors, but for most people time is the best remedy.
Tamiflu (oseltamivir) The "flu, " or influenza, is a viral infection causing fever, respiratory problems, and sometimes headaches, nausea, our other unpleasant symptoms. Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is an antiviral medicine sometimes used to treat individuals felt to be at higher risk of complications from influenza. It only trims an average of 1-2 days off the course of illness. Most healthy people will recover without tamiflu (oseltamivir).