Can u get pregnant right after mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD removal? I got it removed 4 days ago and now I am bleeding could it b my period coming that soon or?

Unlikely, but..... You can get pregnant immediately after removal of an iud, depending where you are in your cycle. That being said, if you are only 4 days post removal, it is too early to check a pregnancy test. Additionally, your periods may be irregular just after removing the Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud. I recommend you wait a week, then check a urine pregnancy test. Best of luck!