I slept on my side to get peroxide out of my ear and its still there how do I get rid of it?

Clean your ear. Is this peroxide used to lighten your hair? After an overnight sleep it has lost its potency and is essentially water. It is like exiting a swimming pool - shake your head and lightly hit the side in which the liquid is found. A careful probing with a cotton tip appicator can be useful. It will eventually dry out but if it bothers you still, then there may be other problems for your doctor.
Ear cleanout. Is this peroxide used to lighten your hair? After an overnight sleep it has lost its potency and is essentially water. It is like exiting a swimming pool - shake your head and lightly hit the side in which the liquid is found. A careful probing with a cotton tip appicator can be useful. It will eventually dry out but if it bothers you still, then there may be other problems for your doctor.