Intense pain in my right shoulder when I try to lift weights on an incline bench. I literally cannot lift any weight w/out intense pain. Rotator cuff?

Dr. Amir Khan
Sports Medicine
In brief: Possibly!
If you can localize your pain ot the top (near ac joint) of the shoulder then consider ac joint as the source of pain.
Certainly, other causes, such as rotator cuff tears cannot be ruled out unless proper evaluation and work-up by an orthopedist has been performed. Please see an orthopedist. In the meantime avoid any painful activitity, ice the painful area, consider the use of antiinflammatories.

In brief: Possibly!
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Amir Khan
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Probably
Or conjoint tendonitis at coracoid process bicipital tendonitis ditch the military press use cables instead if it hurts that much to do I would stop you can tear the pec muscle and all others mentioned.

In brief: Probably
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine