I have a large deep ingrown hair. I can't get it out. Is there any ideas to get it out.

See a doctor. Your family doctor can probably unroof the area with a sterile needle, and extract the offending hair.
Not my yourself. A doctor needs to extract that little pest by making a little nick in the skin.