What caused liver enzyme sgot n sgpt went high? I don't drink. I only take supplements n protein for weight training purpose. Can u help me on this?

Pathology

In brief: Need a workup

Most often nowadays, if you're taking no medications or alcohol, the first entity to consider is non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, which is largely genetic and for which physical fitness is a key to management.
You may need to be checked for hepatitis B and C, Wilson's, hemochromatosis, and autoimmune hepatitis. Supplements may not be what's on the label. Good luck with the workup.

In brief: Need a workup

Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj

In brief: Check supplements

Check side effects of all what you take.
Hepatitis screen must be done & ultra sound of abdomen.

In brief: Check supplements

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine