I have hcm and hbp I take blood pressure medicine and a beta blocker. I want to start taking raspberry ketones is that ok?

Dr. Aaron Segal
In brief: Probably safe
There is not much scientific data on raspberry ketones in humans, and no good evidence that this expensive compound will really help you lose weight.
But it does appear to be safe. I found no drug or disease interactions in my limited research on an established natural product database. So while it is probably safe, that is not a guarantee... And it probably won't work.

In brief: Probably safe
Dr. Aaron Segal
Dr. Aaron Segal
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: Do not waste your $
Do not waste your time with "weight loss supplements".
Rasberry ketones are yet another in a long line of "miracle" weight loss supplements that are pure hype. If you want to achieve weight loss, reduce your carbs to a bare minimum, drink only water, eat lots of low starch veggies and increase your activity levels.

In brief: Do not waste your $
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Steven Seres