For 2 days in a row, half way through the day I feel weak and shaky. Its after I eat lunch and it lasts about in hour, it feels like low iron or someth?

Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Postprandial synd
Do you eat a lot of carbs for your lunch? You may have postprandial syndrome, which may or may not be associated with reactive hypoglycemia, due to increased sympathetic nervous system activity after ingestion of high carbohydrate meals triggering excessive Insulin release.
Increased sympathetic activity is the underlying cause of weakness and shakiness. You should see a doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Postprandial synd
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Samoon Ahmad
In brief: Early Sign of DM
Sometimes hypoglycemia may be the first sign of your risk for diabetes.
Metabolic asessement and evaluation by primary care or endocrinologist is recommended.

In brief: Early Sign of DM
Dr. Samoon Ahmad
Dr. Samoon Ahmad