I have been feeling very hunry and very tired that's is unusual for me, this started 2 weeks ago. What could be wrong with me?

Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
In brief: Many Reasons
There are many of reasons that you may be feeling this way and they range from feeling blue about something in your life to hormonal changes to anemia (low blood count) and the list goes on.
If you are not taking in the proper nutrients and calories your energy levels can be affected. Consider if you have had any changes to your lifestyle over the past few weeks and how they may have affected you.

In brief: Many Reasons
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. Nika Ferdowsi
Dr. David Hicks
In brief: Illness
Consider pregnancy, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidisnm, all of which would be advised to seek medical evaluation too many possibilities to go into here.

In brief: Illness
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. Steven Seres