I've read the feed about marijuana not curing cataracts, but I would have figured that one, I'm wondering if it will slow down the growth?

Not known to. Medical marijuana can have many benefits and can help glaucoma, but i've never seen anyone claim it helps cataracts. The reason I am answering this is to inform you about n-acetylcarnosine, a safe and natural therapy that can slow down the growth of cataracts and even reverse early cataracts. See http://www.Life-enhancement.Com/magazine/article/855-n-acetylcarnosine-may-help-with-cataracts.
Not reported. Marijuana is well known to decrease the intraocular pressure, and were it not for the ill-effects of smoking, might be more widely used as a treatment for glaucoma. Cataract, a clouding of the lens inside the eye, is a common cause of vision loss domestically and internationally. Treatment is surgical removal and implantation of an intraocular lens. No evidence mj changes the risk of cataract.
I don't think so. There are no medical controlled studies on marijuna for this . It's only indication is for pain control in certain situations. It's a way to escape from reality. Healthy life style is the only way to slow down cataract. Fortunately nowadays cataract surgeries are very successful.