What are the most common health issues associated with "upper central abdomen" discomfort?"

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: More on mid-abd pain
I agree with dr. Hicks that the stomach is the likeliest source of your "upper central abdominal" discomfort.
Acid-related disease is common. Slow emptying due to a variety of reasons may be another problem attributable to the stomach. Don't ignore the possibility however of pancreas and biliary (gallbladder, bile ducts) disease, vascular pathology, or even disorders of the transverse colon.

In brief: More on mid-abd pain
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. David Hicks
In brief: Gastrointestinal
Can be many things biut the most common would be gastrointestinal problems such as stomach gas, diet, gerd reflux, dietary indecrestions are the most common such as eatiing too much or the wrong foods.
Look at your diet cut the carbs and carbinated beverages, then if no result see a physicain.

In brief: Gastrointestinal
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. David Hicks
Dr. Jack Hinkle